"AlcoSafe KX2500" Breathalyser
Availability: In stock
The AlcoSafe KX2500 is a digital alcohol breath tester that measures presence of alcohol in your breath. It uses a high quality semiconductor sensor.The LCD display provides fast, clear numeric BAC result to user.
The AlcoSafe KX2500 is a digital alcohol breathalyzer that measures presence of alcohol in your breath. It uses a high quality semiconductor sensor.The LCD display provides fast, clear numeric BAC result to user. The LED indicator flashes when BAC exceed limit as a quick reference for user.
Breathalyser has sensor auto-cleaning system and self-diagnostic function. AlcoSafe KX2500 Electronic Valve Flow Detection Technology (EVT) automates the sensor to start collecting test sample only when a certain air pressure point produced by the blowing action is reached.
- Simple to use
- LCD-LED Dual Display with backlight
- Electronic Valve Flow Detection Technology EVT™
- Self-diagnostic and auto-cleaning systems
- Low battery indicator
- Sensor: Semiconductor
- Accuracy: ±10% at 0.38 mg/L calibration point
- Detection Range: 0 - 4.00‰
- Measurement Unit: ‰
- Warm Up Time: 20-60 seconds
- Display: 2 digit
- Memory: -
- Battery Type: 2 x AA Alkaline
- Operating Temp.: 10°C to 40°C
- Dimensions: 120 x 42 x 18 mm
- Weight: -
- Package Content: Breathalyser; 3 Mouthpieces
- Warranty: UK based 12-month