"ALKOHIT X3" Breathalyser
Availability: In stock
The Alkohit X3 is small but powerful breathalyzer with fuel cell. This handy little device is designed for reasonable drivers who need a reliable, dependable, and above all stable breathalyser at an affordable price.
The Alkohit X3 is small but powerful breathalyzer with fuel cell. This handy little device is designed for reasonable drivers who need a reliable, dependable, and above all stable breathalyser at an affordable price. The Alkohit X3’s priority objective was to create an accurate and stable breathalyser that will last for many years. A 5% accuracy and a full 2 year warranty for individuals for the Alkohit X3 breathalyser model for both the breathalyser and electrochemical sensor.
The Alkohit X3 breathalyzer is characterized by ease of use, ergonomics, and additional features that have been developed on the basis of experience gained from many years and suggestions of our customers. The measurement meter, the alarm sound and display of measurement results in red after crossing 0.200, memory for the last 5 measurements and the changing of measurement units by the userare just some of the features that will be useful for long-term use.
Its small size and weight, backlit display, its elegant case covered with a scratch resistant soft rubber casing, and above all accurate and stable measurement results is a guarantee that the Alkohit X3 breathalyser is a good choice.
- High accuracy by using electrochemical sensor technology used in police breathalysers
- Low price in relation to the accuracy of the measurement
- Quick results, even at very high concentrations of alcohol
- Measurement repeatability and stability during tests
- Pneumatic delivery system for a precise dose of blown air
- Easy to read backlit display allows for comfortable measurement reading at night
- Selectable display units
- Easy of use
- 5 tests memory recall
- Long life sensor
- Auto power off
- Counter measurements
- Sensor: Fuel Cell (electrochemical)
- Accuracy: ±5% at 0.38 mg/L calibration point
- Detection Range: 0.00 - 2.170 mg/L (results above 1.000 mg/L are displayed as HI)
- Measurement Unit: mg/L (default); ‰; %
- Warm Up Time: 10 seconds
- Display: 4 digit
- Memory: 5 results
- Battery Type: 2 x AAA Alkaline
- Operating Temp.: 10°C to 40°C
- Dimensions: 105 x 52 x 24 mm
- Weight: 105g
- Package Content: Breathalyser; 5 Mouthpieces; Soft Pouch
- Warranty: UK based 24-month